加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Anna@PinkieMoon分享一个渥太华楼凤体验报告信息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-11 00:07:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Anna@PinkieMoon分享一个渥太华楼凤体验报告信息!

I heard that a new store has opened in Ottawa, so I came here to try it out. I made an appointment with Anna for 45 minutes. In a newly built apartment, there is no doorman, and you can park your car on the roadside at the door. The address is near Lees.
F: 7, girl next door feeling, very standard Japanese cute style. For photos, you can refer to the one with the blue dress. I should be around 20 years old, so I feel like I just started working in the industry not very long ago.
B: 6.5, about 165cm tall, chest B. It\“s very comfortable when the butt is inserted from behind. I like a more skinny figure, and Anna feels a bit like her high school female classmates, and she looks very young.
S: 7.5, a very standard Japanese service process. When you enter the door, they will hold your little hand and take you to the place where you put your clothes. The only drawback was that it was a bit hot inside the building, so I couldn\“t wait to take off my shirt as soon as I entered. Then I entered the bathroom. The towels prepared were clearly new, with few traces of use and were soft. They had the same dark red lighting as other stores, plus the familiar smell of mouthwash. The girl is very careful when helping you take a bath, and will take a little longer than usual. Then during the bath, the two of us will stick together and rub their breasts against you. Because I made the appointment for 45 minutes, I am not in a hurry and enjoy it slowly. The girl\“s English is not very good but she has no problem communicating. There is a dkf in the bathroom but no water flute when taking a shower.
After a simple bath, we entered the topic. Because she just got off work and didn’t want to move much, I let her mouth for a while, but when I mouthed from the side, there was a slight toothy feeling (0.5 deduction), but there was a lot of water underneath, and I was slightly stimulated. There is already water flowing down impatiently. It seems that a young body is good. The moment you enter, you are immediately enveloped by a wave of warmth. It is not pinching you very deliberately, but it has the feeling of a young body like when you just went to college and had sex with your girlfriend. , the screams are also very emotional, especially when the orgasm reaches the climax, he screams in Japanese, and every minute I feel like I am the AV male protagonist. Unfortunately, I didn’t have enough energy today, so I tried 3 positions in total, and finally the missionary one came out. It was very enjoyable to press the thick ass, and you didn’t have to worry about the pain in your bones on both sides. When it\“s done, I\“ll take off the condom for you and then take a shower.
Overall: Compared with other companies, the price of 300/45min is indeed slightly more expensive, and Japanese girls generally need to take the initiative to lead them, instead of lying down and waiting for GFE like Korean girls. The girl is very young, she can tell she has just joined the industry, and her attitude is very good. However, maybe because it is a new store, there are some shortcomings. For example, there is no water to drink after finishing work, and the air conditioning temperature is a bit difficult to cool down. But it\“s great to see a new store in Ottawa come into the market and bring in more girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:47 , Processed in 0.077039 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表