加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Ava@CocoCollective分享一个温哥华私钟体验报告信息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-9 23:56:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ava@CocoCollective分享一个温哥华私钟体验报告信息!

It’s been a while since I’ve been to a foreigner shop. Recently, some newcomers decided to check it out.

F: The face of the real photo has been coded, and it looks like 70% of vannessa (kobes wife). The girl is said to be a mixed race of black and white, with a little brownish black. Personally, I think this I\“m of mixed race and pretty good-looking.

B: How can I put it? I think she has some flesh. I think her breasts are between b+ and c. Her nipples are quite small. This is a bonus. She doesn\“t have much fat on her overall figure. She also has a bit of waistcoat line. I guess she works out and has some flesh on her butt. But not very big. Overall, she is a girl with a good figure.

S: Personally, I feel that girls are new to the industry, but everyone who knows how to date will date foreign girls. In fact, you don’t have to think too much and just follow the rhythm. The only thing I think is better is that girls like dfk more. Then I will tease you in the process. The tap water girl is very good at riding this, which is a bonus.

I will see you again, but now I want to see other coco girls riding.

Damage: 330/hr
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 19:04 , Processed in 0.046095 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表