加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Anna@pinkiemoon分享一个渥太华鬼妹体验报告信息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-7 19:42:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Anna@pinkiemoon分享一个渥太华鬼妹体验报告信息!

Record this desperate attack. The address is near Lees, but the traffic is not particularly convenient.

F 6-6.5 The face is pretty good, with makeup, big eyes, not too old, and the teeth are not crooked like the Japanese.

B 7 in Japan She is considered tall among people, as my brother said before, around 165, her breasts are around AB, tall, thin, shaved. The nipple pigment is darker but the underside is very light

S 0 After entering the room, she sat directly on the chair and started timing. After chatting for a while (this person is really good at talking, she kept talking), she went to the bathroom. She spent a lot of time in the bathroom. I take a shower by myself, with water flow and no dfk, which is exactly the opposite of my brother. When I went to bed, I kissed him all the way from the lfk to the bottom, and licked my balls. It felt very heavy on my teeth, but I used a lot of saliva, so I could tolerate it for the time being. Then she used baby oil to lubricate her and get ready (Japanese girls in other places also used baby oil instead of lubricant before. Maybe they have their own opinions?). She sat down and started to cry out in pain as soon as she entered a little bit. Seeing her like that made me feel distressed and scared. I had never seen her in such a posture before. She shriveled up all of a sudden, and then she sat down and started to move. She didn\“t move twice and said she was tired and in pain, so she put me on top. To be honest, I was really frightened to the point of losing my temper at that time. . The little Ruanruan was completely wilted and could only be squeezed slowly, but she pretended to endure the pain the whole time (you can tell by her eyes that she was perfunctory, she was definitely pretending). My little brother was so frightened by this strange sight that he vomited on the spot. For the first time, I knew that it could happen without being aroused.     
She looked at my little guy who had shrunk to the size of one side of my balls and said, “You are the same size as a white man\“s. You need to give me time to get used to it, blablabla.“ She asked me if I had never done this before, and said impatiently, hurry up. No time to do it. Then she said she wouldn\“t do it for me the second time and asked me to go directly to the bathroom and masturbate by myself. I was really confused. It was so scary. It was so scary. Then she took a shower and it took
an hour to complete the transaction. , in total, even if you include the more than 20 minutes of bathing, entering and exiting, it will take a total of 45 minutes, and you will be out. (Oh, by the way, she showed me her boyfriend’s photo at the end (that’s outrageous, why? She told me that although her boyfriend is handsome, he is very small, and he can only do it once at most, not the second time, Why? )) (But it probably means that she has only been in the industry for a short time, right?)     
I was stunned by this routine. I was confused the whole time. I really hate myself for not being submissive all the time. I should be more clever. In fact, can I refuse early and quit?  
We are not new drivers, but I have never encountered this problem before. Today is the first time I encountered it.
I have never felt this way before, especially when I was so frightened by her suit that I went to masturbate myself, feeling that my soul had been traumatized that could not be healed.
I don\“t know what the reason is. Where did I offend her? Because it was night? Because I said I haven\“t done it in a while? I bully an honest person because I speak Japanese and can understand her?        
In short, I feel very desperate now, very hopeless, and I feel like I am afraid that I will never stand up again.

Ps, I went to a striptease bar in the city center before. The tickets and drinks are not expensive. The girls there are all different, some are tanks and some are good-looking. Most of them dance casually, but there are also some who really know how to pole dance to show off. Technical. There are also girls who patrol around or come to talk to you. Some girls are here to chat, and some are here to let you pay for a solo dance (it can only stop at touching, and there is a separate fee). Anyway, don\“t be timid, just go up and chat with someone you like. It was exciting at first, but the music was so loud that my ears soon couldn’t bear it. People who like disco music may like it. You can secretly ask for your contact information if you give a lot or if the conversation is interesting. I talked to a few people last time but didn\“t dare to continue. Next time, maybe you can try to follow the dating routines of white people, but you are afraid that you will be embarrassed if you encounter poisonous insects or other messy things.            
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:42 , Processed in 0.062993 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表