加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Yuka@PinkieMoon分享一个渥太华私钟体验报告信息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-6 20:43:43 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yuka@PinkieMoon分享一个渥太华私钟体验报告信息!

I stepped on a little kid there last time and this time I fell in love with a new girl. I went there with the intention of giving it a try. It was a little surprise.

FACE: 6   
The photo should be real. It must be a p, but it is a small p at first glance. That is to say, I almost left at a decent level (fortunately I stayed),
but the more I look at it, the younger she is. She is very cute. She is a standard Japanese-style cute girl. Her age is 25. She should be about the same. Japanese-style little gap-toothed smile is very sweet.
If you like cute girls, you can Scored 7 points. The facial features are very good and attractive.

Body: 6.   
The figure is very well-proportioned and has no fat. The skin is not too smooth but very firm and feels good (like an even and slightly frosted feeling, which is great).
The breasts cannot be said to be not big. It can be said that it is very small. B- These are very generous comments. People who like big breasts will be disappointed, but the advantage is that they are firm and tight,
and overall they match the face very well. Although the cute girls with big breasts are better, the cute girls with small breasts are also better. Now that I can accept it, here comes the important point.
The lower body is really tight. I have never encountered such a tight body. When I started to blow my mouth, I played with my hands and couldn’t even put my fingers in.
I am average thick in Asia. The lengths are all average, but this girl, my god, it will make you panic.
There was not much water at first, but then it became so tight that the condom was clamped when it finally came out. It is definitely worth a try.

Service: 7
is definitely not a service type, but it should be done. They work hard at what they say and do. They will seduce you in the shower. They will also look at your gfe and feel very satisfied. They will
kiss you all over your mouth for a long time. They will also work very hard and have no teeth. After ejaculation, they will clean you up. They will provide water proactively and will be in their arms. Chat with you for a while.

Attitude: 9
For the first time, I felt the attentive care of Japanese sisters. The perfect attitude is not only the service attitude, but also the shoes and towels are hung neatly when I change shoes and take a shower.
This allows me to experience a daily Japanese AV. The little housewife feeling in it gave me the same feeling as those in amateur AV. I was very happy and engaged throughout the whole process. It fulfilled my
fantasy about Japanese sisters. And when I played with her down there, to be honest, my nails were not specially trimmed, but they should be a little bit better. It hurt her and there was nothing wet during the first time. My sister just moaned a few times,
which made me feel bad. She didn’t even complain. The only drawback is that my sister is from Japan and her English is not up to the level of normal communication. I want her to have sex in the end. I can\“t even call you a bed in Japanese.
Although my sister is not a big beauty, I would rate her Japanese style and perfect attitude at least 8.5 points. To be honest, my own ability is not strong. When I spend real exercise, it only takes
more than 5 minutes. I confessed when my physical strength was still there. This time, I may have been inspired by my sister\“s shy look. I held the pile driver for at least 10 minutes. Then I changed positions and wanted to do it. But I couldn\“t keep up with my physical strength, so
I confessed that I still didn\“t want to finish it. I said that I was not afraid of embarrassment. It’s been a long time since I’ve experienced this feeling of physical exhaustion. I only had a few minutes of garbage time for about half an hour.

The important thing - tight! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I would like to call her the most consumable sister in ottawa. My sister said that she is still staying for 3 days and may not have a chance to date. It is a pity that

the damage is 240
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:37 , Processed in 0.056026 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表