加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Yumi@AsianDesire分享一个满地可私家体验报告性息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-5-17 16:33:42 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yumi@AsianDesire分享一个满地可私家体验报告性息!
[table][tr][td]I recently tried this new agency to explore the way for my brothers.

F: 8 points. She has a pretty face, and she has a rather charming look at first glance. Approximately 27-28 years old.

B: 6 points. She has an average figure, with some fat on her belly, but overall she is relatively well-proportioned

. S/A: 8 points. The service is pretty cool, and they will always speak Japanese to you. I think the highlight is the blowjob, which is very wet and involves deep throating from time to time. Overall, it feels good. Pussy Slide is still a relatively new experience. I have tried it before by rubbing it a few times. This is the first time that Yumi slides in several different positions. I almost couldn\“t hold it back a few times. . . Then when it comes to the main scene, all the postures are satisfied. Generally speaking, it responds to every request

. Overall, it is very cost-effective at this price. I have found its baby before, maybe ymmv. I personally feel that there is no highlight, and it is always If you say you don\“t know anything, some wolf friends may like this kind of training feeling. Personally, they like more services and more projects. So Yumi is still good
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 13:40 , Processed in 0.046865 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表