找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Natsu@Foxy604分享一个温哥华私家体验报告信息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-5 21:55:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Natsu@Foxy604分享一个温哥华私家体验报告信息!

First post
F: 7.5 The first impression when I opened the door is that she is really good-looking + pure, and she looks younger.
B: 6 The breasts are small, yes A. . I don’t know if it’s lol, but I have a well-proportioned figure and nice skin, but the light is a bit dark and I’m not sure if it’s fair or not.
S: 5 Average. It may be due to the language barrier. I have almost no English. I am too lazy to translate in Japanese. I have to rely on myself to understand all communication. BJ, DFK - light, the tone is a bit weird, I will lose points. Several postures are more consistent and the reactions are more realistic. I was interested and asked about NC, but I didn’t dare haha. E & A: 8. Good attitude, polite and cute, the environment is okay, you have to find parking by yourself, there is a roommate, and all the old wolves know who it is.
Damage: 260/ 320/400
Repeat: Maybe
in general, it is suitable for wolf friends who like good looks and take initiative. Maybe I\“ve dated a similar Miku before, and I would have liked him more in every aspect.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 14:09 , Processed in 0.047905 second(s), 22 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表