加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Finn@XiaoDimSum分享一个温哥华约炮体验报告性息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-5-17 13:56:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Finn@XiaoDimSum分享一个温哥华约炮体验报告性息!

I came to Vancouver on a business trip and saw good reviews of snacks on the website. I gave it a try.
F: 6/10. The photo was barely identifiable as that of me. It seems that the snacks have captured the essence of Chinese P-pictures. He should be around 25-30 years old. -1 point for the girl without makeup. She has acne marks on her face. She has a passer-by face and would not look twice when walking on the street. It is recommended to wear makeup.
B: 6/10. She is not tall, less than 160 by visual inspection, and her weight should be around 160 by visual inspection. Around 110, which is to say slightly fat. The butt is very round and perky. The breasts are real breasts, definitely some D. There is a swimming ring on the belly. If you can\“t accept being slightly fat, please stay away.
A: 7/10 Standardized service , nothing special, the fit is pretty good, and there is no toothy feeling in the mouth. The overall level is passable.  

180/45
Repeat: No

, I thought that the quality of Vancouver’s Chinese women’s products would be better than that of Toronto, but in fact it is not, but the price can’t be demanded there. too high.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 23:55 , Processed in 0.055622 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表