加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Maeve@xiao-dimsum分享一个温哥华按摩体验报告信息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-6-1 21:23:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Maeve@xiao-dimsum分享一个温哥华按摩体验报告信息!

F 7 The facial features are very similar to Kunling\“s. The face is slightly wider than Kunling\“s and it is rare for Korean girls who have not had any plastic surgery. The makeup is not very heavy and the face is not powdered. The reason why it cannot reach 7.5 is because the age may be 25 and up. Girls usually usually I stay up late too late and lack exercise. My skin is a bit droopy. If I were younger and paid more attention to skin care, I could get a score of 7.5

B. I have a good figure and slender but not skinny, which is just the right type. I am about 163cm tall and have C breasts. The only problem is that the girl usually maintains her breasts or her age. It\“s a little saggy, but the most valuable thing is that this Korean girl\“s C breasts have never been done to

S 7. The girl\“s oral skills are at a very good level. She first pushes her breasts and then slowly licks your mouth starting from the balls. There is no teeth and the feeling is very soft. The only problem is that it’s been too hot recently. I had sex with my sister for fifteen minutes. She was a little too hot and couldn’t bear it any more. After that, she used her hands and mouth to get rid of the product

. Normal

Donation 280/45min

Repeat yes. This girl is cost-effective and has a good attitude. It’s just an obvious lack of exercise and maintenance
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 23:39 , Processed in 0.055257 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表