加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

北北@私做分享一个温哥华伴游体验报告信息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-5-28 18:32:35 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
北北@私做分享一个温哥华伴游体验报告信息!

I saw a private advertisement online and the photos looked good. I was debating whether to give it a try. After the experience, I felt that the girl was sincere, so I gave her my first report.
Appearance 7: The photos online are real photos, not photoshopped, and the skin is fair and smooth. She looks natural and cute, without the smell of travel, and I really like her temperament.
Figure 7: Height is about 160cm, slim body, no excess fat, the skin of the whole body is fair and fine, and the C breasts feel quite soft. She was wearing the white sexy underwear in the photo that day, and seeing her smooth figure exposed under the clothes also made people\“s hearts itch.
Service 8: The girl who came in gave me a gentle hug and pulled me to the room. We sat and chatted for a long time. Her smile and conversation were natural and unpretentious, giving people a feeling of sincere communication rather than delivery, and she felt full of girlfriend. She would hold my hand and talk softly, feeling like she wanted to make me relax and comfortable. After rinsing his mouth, he kissed her with his tongue, and his lips and tongue were very soft. I kept kissing her and she was very into it. When it came to the main course, I didn\“t ask for too many gestures, because when I was in harmony with her, I felt like my girlfriend or the sister next door, and that was good enough for me. She moaned softly in her ear while doing it, but it was also very seductive. She is very hard-working, and if I have more requests, she is willing to cooperate. After we finished, we continued chatting without the girl urging us. She had just arrived in Vancouver not long ago, and I felt that this girl was knowledgeable and a bit bookish. This experience was the feeling of hooking up with a young girl. It was like a relatively innocent experience at the beginning of my life. It was unforgettable. You can have quality communication with her.
Environment 8: The girl\“s private apartment has a separate bathroom. She also changes the bed sheets every time, so she pays attention to hygiene.
Repeat: Yes, the girl is gentle and considerate, and sincere, and wants to make you satisfied. I personally like her better.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 18:14 , Processed in 0.072532 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表