加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Aoi@Aeyow分享一个渥太华私钟体验报告性息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-5-27 16:52:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Aoi@Aeyow分享一个渥太华私钟体验报告性息!

I had nothing to do today. I asked the Agent how the new girl was doing and then she told me that another actress arrived today. I got some license plates. I saw how young she was and I asked the customer service to help me see if I could date me today. I became the first guest. What do the photos on the website look like? This girl looks just like that. She is even prettier and thinner. She is not tall and is very cute. She may be a little shy at first because of the language, but she is really comfortable when taking a shower. Although wtf is a bit short, it is quite comfortable. Mainly, everything you ask for is basically agreed to. I want to point out some highlights. Her balls are really comfortable and her bottom is super tight. I don’t know if it will be clamped or just. It’s really super tight.
I won’t give you the score, but I really think guys, watch the movie for yourself. Believe me, she’s better looking and thinner in real life. She’s learned a little bit of Chinese and she’s very funny. If you’re serious and patient in chatting with her, guys, hurry up.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 19:08 , Processed in 0.055422 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表