加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Aoi@AEYOW分享一个渥太华鬼妹体验报告性息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-5-26 19:56:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Aoi@AEYOW分享一个渥太华鬼妹体验报告性息!

Here comes the actress, I have always wanted to try it. Today I have time to try it. Overall, it is okay.

Face: The picture is what the person looks like. She is much thinner than when she was in the AV. It feels like her face has moved slightly. I will give it a 7 points. If you really like plastic surgery. The type can be higher.

Body: I have to complain about this. It looks quite big in the movie, but it is actually only about 1.5 meters. I told another wolf friend that it is too small. The chest is really soft and feels good. But she doesn’t have a butt
, and she’s also too tight. It’s a bit too tight, so tight that you can’t get in. To be honest, it kind of affects the experience. Is the girl Yuka called Yuka before so tight? It’s just right, and it’s too small, so
it’s inconvenient to get it on. I’ll give it a 6 points.

Service: The standard Japanese style set doesn’t have any water spray, but it has a chest push-out and hands. It’s very considerate and adds a little lubrication. 7 points.

Attitude: This is a little bit worse. There are some smiles, but one of them opened the door 10 or so late. Minutes and I feel like there is no GFE feeling or enthusiasm. Maybe ottawa\“s business has been bad recently and he is in a bad mood?
But it’s much better than the last one. I also cooperated with taking a shower afterwards and it was quite detailed. However, I stopped and rushed for an hour in the last 5 minutes, which kind of ruined the rhythm.

Now I have to complain about my figure. The girl’s body proportions are quite good, but because she is too small, she only has her upper body. That is to say, I am 2/3 long and these 69 are not enough to break my neck on the spot, but because I am an actress,

it is an experience I have never had before. The overall score is worth 2 points for this one. If you want to rush, I suggest you watch it first. It’s really inconvenient if your body size is too tall.

That’s it for this year. Goodbye, fellow wolf friends.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 23:30 , Processed in 0.064451 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表