加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Mocha@UrbanErotics分享一个渥太华伴游体验报告性息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-5-25 19:02:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mocha@UrbanErotics分享一个渥太华伴游体验报告性息!

<strong>There is finally a new store in Wo Village. I chatted with the manager for a while. He was a nice and enthusiastic person. I recommended a service store. He said Mocha was pretty good. I made an appointment for an hour to experience the service. To be honest, I was a little worried about this new store and photo style. There were too many surprises, but I didn’t expect that the overall feeling was okay.
When we arrived at the place, the girl who opened the door was wearing a JK short skirt. I guessed it was 26 or 7, which seemed pretty reliable. It’s not an expert’s guess when it comes to age, so wolf friends can make their own decisions. When I entered the room, I was helped to take off my clothes. It wasn’t until the water started to fade that I felt relieved and they didn’t trick me . I can play the water flute very well, without teeth and with great patience. The bathroom interaction lasted about ten minutes. When I came out and lay on the bed, the girl asked me whether I prefer to be active or passive. She was very professional
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 17:41 , Processed in 0.055863 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表