加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Amy@UrbanErotics分享一个渥太华按摩体验报告性息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-5-24 20:11:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Amy@UrbanErotics分享一个渥太华按摩体验报告性息!

I have tried this matcha before and was quite shocked. A person of this level actually came to the village. It was a pity that I only saw him once. I saw an advertisement saying that there was a new person coming, so I chatted with the keeper for a while and said that this girl is one of his favorites, and so is Matcha. The people are young and beautiful, the service is good and they have learned the real Wan style. It\“s a good thing, but it wouldn\“t be a loss. I made an appointment for a 90-minute Wan-style set meal.

The location is in the hotel. After entering the door, I saw a girl with fair skin and long hair. After hugging him, he started to look at her. The girl was wearing a black semi-revealing erotic underwear, which looked very seductive. The facial features are quite delicate. The photo is of me. The outline of the facial features can be seen through the thin code. I am 80% or 90% similar to the photo, and I haven’t done much photo editing. It definitely turns heads when walking down the street. The age is around 25-27, similar to Matcha. The body proportions are very good and the legs are quite long. I\“m about 163cm tall, and I\“m 168cm tall in high heels. She is a beauty, and my little brother also recognized it.

After chatting with the girl for a while, I dragged my clothes off and took my hand into the bathroom. Everyone rinsed their mouths. The first step is to cleanse. The shower gel is applied on my chest and then rubbed on my body. Although the girl\“s breasts are not big, they should have a C. Especially the pair of nipples that are raised due to friction, it feels very stimulating when rubbed. For the lower body, I put the shower gel on my legs and then rubbed my brother between them. After doing it a few times, I quickly stopped. It was a loss the first time. Then there was the monkey stealing peach to wash my butt. She gently teased my groin with her nails, which was very provocative. Then there is Shui Xiao, and there are actually 4 ways to blow it. I couldn\“t hold it for a while, but I handed it in anyway. The girl quickly took a mouthful of warm water and warmed it up for me afterwards. Looking at her half-smiling look, I asked her if the sudden arrival had frightened her. The girl said no, it was just a bit too much. I thought to myself that I didn’t make an appointment with Matcha last time. It’s been a week since today. Can I miss it? The girl rinsed her mouth again and entered the room.

There were several highlights in the room. When I wandered back to my butt, I was ridden upside down by a poisonous dragon. Then he was helped up and had a crotch lick, followed by a lick and a poisonous dragon. It\“s a pity that the hotel mirrors are not in place, otherwise the visual effect should be very good. The frontal tour begins with the ears. You can smell the girl\“s faint fragrance, which is very comfortable. Wandering to my brother\“s place, he suddenly picked me up and ate me. He also rubbed and pushed the breasts, and called my brother up again. Then he turned around and rode up. This 69 abalone meal is delicious and has no strange smell. Next came the main course, changing a few positions. The focus here is on the one-word horse. I have never tried this posture before. He pressed her legs and fucked her wildly, it felt so good. I really admire the girl\“s softness. Finally paparazzi delivered. During the break, I asked the girl and she said that she learned Wan Style in Shenzhen. I changed it again. Also, she couldn\“t do the whole thing she learned in 90 minutes. What’s more, the trapeze artist can’t do it. The time was almost up, and then he gave me a simple massage. There was water flow again when taking a shower. It was already late when we came out, and we didn’t rush. This service is gone. It is definitely one of the best in China. Lucky for the wolf friends in the village.

Compared with matcha, I personally prefer Amy. The quality of service is both good, but the style is different. Amy is more coquettish. I like saucy. And there’s that one-word horse, which is so cool.

In summary,
F: 7/10, the facial features are exquisite and attractive, 80% or 90% similar to the photo, it is a photo of me.

B: 7.5/10, I have a pretty good figure, long legs, fair skin, and no fat. The number of heads turning when walking on the street is definitely not low.

S&A: 9/10, the service attitude is good, willing to cooperate, and the kung fu is not a problem. And that one-character horse, my wife is so happy.

damage: 550+50tips, worth it!
repeat: Sure!

I hope Amy can stay for a while longer, and it\“s best to stay here forever.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 13:55 , Processed in 0.064837 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表