找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Zara莎拉@cosplay69分享一个温哥华约炮体验报告性息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-5-24 18:40:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Zara莎拉@cosplay69分享一个温哥华约炮体验报告性息!

Zara @ cosplay69, Richmond

face: I like this look. I like it without the smell of dust, and it is very durable. The more I look at it, the better it looks. A beauty who is not an internet celebrity and has a different style than the photos. It should be considered a photo of me, edited.

Body: Tall with long legs, girl 168-170cm, good figure, big headlights, the headlights feel very good, soft like soft bread, making people want to take a bite. 195002ug7zgi1zi9iyl9vg.gif
It\“s a pity that the black fur underneath has been shaved off. There was a tattoo on my right arm, but it was washed off.

service: The service is good. There is a massage at the beginning. My performance in bed was very good, my oral skills were good, I played for a long time and it was very comfortable. If there is no locomotive, there will be no clock. The service attitude is good, the atmosphere is not too fussy, and you can always have something to talk to.

Environment: The bathroom is outside the room, and the light is a bit dim with only a small lamp. It was mainly because it was very bright outside and I felt a little uncomfortable after entering. But it was a very positive review. After reporting this problem, the girl turned on the mood light. That’s why as mentioned earlier, it’s very attractive, and the more you look at it, the better it looks. Cleanliness is good, disposable sheets are provided. Take a shower before and after.

Damage 260/300/350

In general, the emotional value is full, the service is good, the figure is good, and the waistcoat line is there, these are the highlights. It’s great for a Chinese girl at this price.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 19:19 , Processed in 0.059600 second(s), 24 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表