加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

Yina@小点心分享一个温哥华按摩体验报告性息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-5-20 16:44:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yina@小点心分享一个温哥华按摩体验报告性息!

I originally planned to meet Kuromi at rmd today, but I learned that this girl works three days a week and can only make an appointment until Monday, so I went to meet YINA,
who seems to be a regular customer. I have been here before. I heard she said that she goes there every three months. On the other hand, I will be in Seoul and Vancouver in about two months this time.

F: 8.5 The photo is not of me. There was a post before that said she looks like Internet celebrity Abby, and she does. She has good looks, looks young, very fair, and has a feminine feel. I think her appearance is her selling point

B: 7, about 160, with no excess fat on her body. But not that thin. Pretty slim, with thin legs. Really big breasts, light color, moderate size, DE. Although I personally think the shape is average, they are soft, no hard lumps can be felt, and the skin is very good. Her butt is fleshy and has bikini marks. I heard she just came from Macau for vacation and may have sunbathed.

S&A: I personally think her service is different from other Korean girls I have seen recently. She feels like a girlfriend and is very involved in the whole process. I feel like she enjoys it. She especially likes dfk, which is very wet. She will hold the mineral water in her mouth to help clean her after coming out of the water. She is quite talkative and her English is not bad.

300/360/450 Xiaogui, But
repeats are still acceptable: almost no repeats, but can be recommended
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 18:39 , Processed in 0.055424 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表