加拿大私做网

找回密码
 立即注册
开启左侧

ruri@mae88分享一个满地可私家体验报告性息!

[复制链接]
admin 发表于 2024-5-19 17:53:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
ruri@mae88分享一个满地可私家体验报告性息!

F: There are some, and they are much prettier than the average Japanese. There is no feeling like you are a different person as soon as you walk in the door. She also wears full makeup and is considered a very dedicated Japanese sister

B: 6. She has a good figure, but unfortunately she is a little short and her breasts are not as big as advertised (I like big breasts). However, although the breasts are not very big, her waist is very thin and her butt is relatively small. full. It would be a better experience if the breasts were bigger.

S/A: 8 Japanese girls have very good service. There is water flow when taking a shower. This is a service that many Japanese girls do not have. The Shui Xiao service I encountered was mostly kimchi. DFK and BBBJ surpassed more than 90% of Japanese girls, and using hand and mouth together almost made me come out directly. I feel that the technique is much better than most. BFK\“s fit is also very proactive. There is no strange smell on the body, but there is a light fragrance on the body. It feels good on the woman\“s upper body, and it\“s very wet down there, and it feels great when I hold my waist with my hands. Her gasping voice didn\“t sound fake, it felt like she was feeling something. Her attitude is quite good. She pays more attention to her appearance than most Japanese girls. She is relatively enthusiastic and polite. Although my English is a bit poor, some simple communication is still possible. Including the best experience I have had at mae88 in a long time.

Damage: 250

Repeat: Yes, but unfortunately my sister is leaving soon.

New Wolf writes for the first time
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加拿大私做网

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 23:57 , Processed in 0.045486 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表